Workplace Violence & Active ShooterPreparedness Solutions
SummitET® provides customized high-end 360-preparedness solutions and services to reduce risk of growing workplace violence and “active shooter” incidents. We know that much of this risk can be mitigated through the development of an effective preparedness system that includes internal policies and compliance, intelligence and information sharing, physical security protections systems, training, planning, and exercising.
We offer a suite of tailored preparedness solutions for many public and private sectors and organizations that include:
Tailored Preparedness Solutions
- Conduct threat assessment
- Conduct vulnerability site assessment to identify and mitigate risk
- Develop threat information sharing pathways between law enforcement and private industry
- Conduct private industry/school/critical infrastructure/special event training to include first aid–bleeding control
- Conduct private industry/school/critical infrastructure/special event integrated response planning
- Conduct integrated law enforcement and fire rescue response planning and training
- Conduct school safety and active shooter training with custom curriculum development
- Assist in internal policy development, compliance, and assumption of risk
We work with public service and other organizations to build this system through its cadre of experts that are representative of the following communities: Law enforcement, infrastructure protection/force protection, intelligence, counter-WMD, counterterrorism, emergency medical/fire rescue, hazardous materials, bomb disposal, and plan writing/development.
Contact Our Experts
Contact our experts to see how to begin preparing your organization to manage and respond to crises.