Team member of the TEPs NNSA BPA
SummitET has joined MELE Associates, Inc. Team (MELEMAX) as a CTA member to provide Technical, Programmatic, and Engineering Support services to the Department of Energy/ National Nuclear Security Administration (DOE/NNSA). The overall BPA spans both the PES and MOBIS GSA Schedules for addressing NNSA Program Management support requirements. This includes a wide array of services that cover:
Program Management Support
Nuclear Engineering Subject Matter Expertise & Analytic Support
Weapons Data Access System Programmatic Support
Emergency Operations Support (Domestic & International)
Defense Threat Reduction Agency Assessment Exercises Modeling and Simulations Support
The Department of Defense (DoD), Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), has a requirement for Assessment, Exercise, and Modeling and Simulation Support for the Small Business Pool.
SummitET excels in the training and exercise requirements of this contract including;
- Providing exercise planning assistance, including all logistics and administrative assistance for full scale, command post, table top exercises.
- Planning, coordinating, and facilitating training and exercise events utilizing real world intelligence based scenarios to validate new technologies and emerging tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Developing and conduct national-level nuclear weapon incident exercises.
- CBRNE consequence management exercises
- Conducting classified and unclassified training and exercises to test, validate, and improve U.S. nuclear weapon accident and incident response capabilities and consequence management policy and procedures
- Training on guard and response forces and work to enhance integration of response procedures with physical security systems.
- Developing sustainable counter CBRNE capabilities domestically and internationally.
- Identify and enhance domestic and international counter CBRNE partnerships through the conduct of both domestic and international training events which provide tailored and targeted counter CBRNE curriculum designed to establish and/or increase awareness of existing and potential CBRNE threats.
- Assisting Partner Nations (PNs) with enhancing or establishing their capacity to deter, detect, interdict, and respond to proliferation of WMDs and related materials across their borders and through their territories.
- Working with partner countries to develop, test, and implement an integrated national-level response capability, especially to improve PN’s capabilities to be interoperable with U.S. response forces.
- Conducting counter proliferation interdiction planning, exercises, and operational activities
Security, Fire & Law Enforcement
Whether it is protecting our shorelines, patrolling our harbors, ports, and federally controlled lakes and rivers, or oil-spill containment, this Schedule has all types of marine craft, equipment and services to meet your needs. This Schedule can provide equipment and services for personal, vehicular, or facility applications for all of your law enforcement protection, prevention, apprehension, or investigation needs. GSA has facility management systems for security and energy management functions. Services such as professional security, facility management and guard services are also located in this Schedule.
To protect one’s self from the elements, fire, biochemical exposure, accidental immersion, or other hazardous materials, see what is available in Schedule 84. Uniforms, safety shoes, and boots of all types are available as well.
GSA’s offerings include:
Security System Management, Design and Support Services, Marine Craft and Waterfront Security Products and Services;
Alarm and Signal Systems, Facility Management Services, Professional Security/Facility Management Services and Guard Services;
Employment, Forensic Drug Testing Equipment and Services;
Physical Access Control Systems (PACS);
Surveillance Systems, Wearable Body Cameras, Vehicular Video;
Firefighting and Rescue Equipment, Urban and Wildland;
Law Enforcement and Security Equipment Supplies and Services;
Marine Craft and Equipment; and
Special Purpose Clothing.
Items on this Schedule can help you:
Manage controlled burns; and
Provide personal respiratory protection.
Additionally, products are included for search and rescue—both to assist your entry into buildings or vehicles and to safely evacuate personnel.
Business Consulting Solutions
Business consulting solutions include a full range of management and consulting services that can improve a federal agency’s performance, and help customers meet their mission goals. Business services range from consulting, facilitation, quality assurance, analysis, strategy formulation, advisory and assistance, research, and training to acquisition and program support, including:
Integrated Consulting Services;
Training Services (Off-the-Shelf Training Devices and Training Materials);
Acquisition Management Support;
Integrated Business Program Support Services; and
DAU and FAI Certified DAWIA and FAC Acquisition Workforce Training.
In addition, GSA offers governmentwide blanket purchase agreements for Performance Management/Continuous Process Improvement (PM/CPI) services.
The various services offered are listed below with their associated Special Item Number (SIN) and links to a list of vetted contractors for each type of service.
A full description of Services covered under each SIN can be found at GSA Schedules eLibrary.
The NAICS code(s) associated with the RFQ must match a NAICS code listed with the Professional Services Schedule. Only one NAICS (dominant) may be used in the resulting task order.
Certification for Total Quality Management
SummitET is working to obtain the ISO 9001:2015 accreditation in order to maintain its high standards of customer service and product quality, boost internal productivity, and promote ongoing innovation. The widely accepted benchmark for developing, implementing, and upholding an extensive Quality Management System for a business is ISO 9001. An external auditor confirms as part of the certification process that the company has implemented and adheres to the standards in its business practices. SummitET intends to obtain ISO 9001:2015 certification in 2023.
DoD Top Secret Facility Clearance Level (FCL)
An FCL is a determination made by the Government that SummitET is eligible for access to classified information.
Department of Energy Level Q Clearance
Q Sensitive allow access to Special Nuclear Material (SNM) category 1. Includes access to nuclear weapons design, manufacture, or use data.
Contact Our Experts
Contact our experts to see how to begin preparing your organization to manage and respond to crises.